mobile tools putting policy into practice
mobile tools putting policy into practice
With best-in-class tools, processes, and support available as a service, health systems and pharmaceutical distributors have new options for financing, outsourcing, scaling, and sustaining strategic supply chain information technology and fulfillment services.
SPEED: Provision new users and add new products rapidly
SCALE: Designed from the ground up for national, multi-program supply chains
SECURITY: Data warehoused securely in the cloud
LOW RISK: No large capital outlay, pay-as-you-go after initial configurations
VELOCITY: Decision support models leverage global data and learnings
CLIENTS & BENEFICIARIES
- Nigerian Primary Health Care Development Agency
- Nigerian Supply Chain Integration Project
- Intl Federation of Red Cross & Red Crescent Societies
- Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Global Fund Against AIDS, TB & Malaria
- Dozens of community pharmacies
- Republic of Nigeria
- Central African Republic
- Essential Medicines
Professionalized pharmaceutical-grade distribution scales with demand; no outlay
FORTH agents are trained and equipped for complex delivery tasks, from VMI to proof of delivery, driving product and progress
Leveraging expansive local networks brings even the most under-served areas within reach
Partner with FORTH to consolidate vast distribution requirements and offload transport under a single, easy-to-manage contract
The health logistics partner for smart transport end-to-end
Distribution challenges stifle public and private frontier health systems, from governments seeking last-mile reach and sustainability to pharmaceutical distributors seeking new routes to market.
Local markets of transporters are ill-prepared, lacking the scale and knowhow required for impact, and locked in old ways of thinking about the problem.
FORTH is designed to reinvent the industry model through technology, partnership, and explicit market-shaping.
Networked web and mobile tools for counting, sending, receiving and monitoring a range of health products
Light weight and resilient ensures health delivery persists end to end despite the context
Workflow-supportive tools for high-performance visibility
The mobile revolution is already benefiting frontier health systems, yet logistics systems lack rapidly configurable domain soutions capable of extending central systems - leaving whole tiers unsupported and beyond visibility.
FIELD GUIDE is a collection of user-loved, opinionated workflow processes built to perfect execution and extend visibility where it matters most: the field.
Integration services network what you already use with transformative tools, from Field Supply to commercial ERPs to HMIS
Infinitely nestable indicator framework and user-centered dashboards pre-configured for best practice performance management
Control Towers for data-driven health delivery
Business intelligence has made supply chain a strategic, executive function, driving a new generation of continuous performance improvement, yet these advances have been insufficiently adapted for complex health systems.
FIELD SUPPLY accelerates health system performance through networked visibility and opinionated analytics to empower data-driven management.
Working with the National Primary Health Care Development Agency and UNICEF, we built and deployed a national-scale visibility andmanagement solution; a marriage of process and custom technology, building from the government's existing Dynamics NAV ERP, institutionalising a powerful, extensible data for management system at national scale.
- Institutionalised data collection, analysis and review process for weekly system oversight and exception management at state and national levels
- Offline-first interfaces for web and mobile designed for workflow support, data entry/capture and local decision making, delivered as extensions of major commercial ERP
- Custom analytics engine and decision-support models built for health-program needs, driving performance dashboards, root-cause analysis, forecasting and planning
- Training, rollout, change management, and ongoing user and technical support delivered as integral part of service